Content on Our Site:
If you believe that any content on ourSite infringes your copyright, you should notify our copyright agent using the process below.
Content on Other Sites:
Layer0 Products speed the delivery of content from websites hosted by others (“Other Sites”) to end users’ browsers. Layer0 does not review, manage or have the ability to post or remove content on Other Sites.
If you believe that any content on Other Sites infringes your copyright, we recommend that you notify the operators of the Other Sites directly. If you choose to notify us, please use the process below. We will forward a copy of your notice as well as your contact information to the operators of the Other Sites. Please note that Layer0 relies upon DMCA Section 512(b) applicable to system caching service providers.
In order for Layer0 to take action, your notice must provide the information specified below, consistent with the requirements of the DMCA Section 512(c)(3)(A).
- Your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located, including the URL or the exact location where such material may be found;
- Your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Layer0’s designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
340 Pine Street, Suite 400
San Francisco, CA, 94104
In appropriate circumstances Layer0 will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. For purposes of our Site, Layer0 considers you to be a “repeat infringer” if, on more than two occasions, you have been notified of infringing activity or have had content removed from our Site. Layer0 reserves the right to terminate accounts suspected of infringing copyrights upon the first incident without further notice, at our sole discretion.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact our copyright agent.