Use of the Moov Service and the Moov website are subject to this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”).
We have listed in this AUP only some of the examples of prohibited actions and content. We may modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version on the Moov website. By using the Moov Service or accessing the Moov website, you agree to the most recent version of this AUP. Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Moov Service pursuant to your agreement with Moov.
No E-Mail or Other Message Abuse
For example you may not use the Moov website or the Moov Service to:
- Generate or facilitate sending unsolicited bulk commercial or deceptive email of any kind
- Alter or obscure mail headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission
- Collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this AUP or the acceptable use policy of that provider
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use
You may not use, or promote, assist or direct others to use, the Moov Service or Moov website for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Some examples of prohibited activities include:
- Any and all illegal activities;
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available gambling sites or services
- Disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography.
- Activities that may be harmful to others
- Offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (e.g., ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming)
- Engaging in other deceptive or fraudulent practices.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Content
You may not use the Moov website or the Moov Service to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive such as:
- Content that infringes or misappropriates a third party's rights (e.g., copyright, logo) according to applicable law;
- Excessively profane or obscene content;
- Hate-related, malicious, libelous or violent content;
- Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
- Content that may be harmful to minors;
- Content intended to advocate or advance any kind of illegal activity;
- Illegal content
No violation of Security or Integrity of Networks or Systems
You may not use the Moov Service or Moov website in a manner that violates the security or integrity of networks, computers or computing devices, communication systems, or software of Moov or of others (portions of which are a “System”). Some examples of such prohibited uses include:
- Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System.
- Monitoring of data or traffic on a System without permission.
- Forging TCP-IP packet headers, e-mail headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
- Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled.
- Inundating a target System with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective.
- Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by mail bombing, news bombing, broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques.
- Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers.
No use except as permitted in the Agreement for Moov Service
You may not use the Service in a manner that violates or does not comply with the Terms of each agreement you have with Moov. For example, you may not:
- Use manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restrictions
- use the Moov Service for creating a product or service competitive with the Moov Service;
- use or access the Moov Service for the purpose of bringing an intellectual property infringement claim against Moov or for the purpose of creating a product or service competitive with the Moov Service;
- develop multiple Applications to simulate or act as a single Application or otherwise access the Moov Service in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees.
Last update: February 17, 2015